About Me

My photo
I'm an indifferent Lenfag & Oliverfag mistranslator :3 You can use any translations I've done w/o crediting me but not the ones done by other awesome people. This blog is a Vocaloid DB for myself and hopefully for you as well. I hardly read any comments both on my yt channel and blog, so plz don't expect me to reply.

2009/10/25

[Lyrics][Trans][Luka][Gackpo] Deseo

2009/10/25

lyrics & music: Otonara P mp3 karaoke

*I use Macron when romanizing.

"Deseo"... oshiete Fortuna

floor no sumi de yure teru Rosa
light ni tera sare ukabu shiroi hada

mimi moto de sotto sasayakare
gaman deki nai konya mo nettaiya

hotondo nonde inai Mojito kōri ga tokete usumaru
akai Grenadine kuchi utsushide sosoide
kiss shita ato wa "Que sera sera"

"Deseo" fusaida kuchibiru kara
"Deseo" koboreru amai toiki
"Deseo" tokete mazatte futari wa onaji iro ni naru

wari kitta kankei no hazu
dakedo kasanaru goto ni tsuyoku naru kimochi


ikenai koto shitte te nonda
kono kusuri no fukuzayō

akaku hare agaru binkan na basho ni fure tara
risei nanka naku naru

"Deseo" asebamu kono karada ni
"Deseo" nagai kami ga karamu
"Deseo" durueteru kubi suji ni
"Deseo" shirushi o kizande

hikare atteru no otagai wakatteru
imasara yobenai (Te amo.)


"Deseo" tsuki nukeru kaikan ni
"Deseo" kao o yugamete
"Deseo" aegi nagara sono koe de
"Deseo" namae o yonde

"Deseo" sasayaku ai no kotoba wa
"Deseo" demakase no uso
"Deseo" ochite iku Morado y Rosa

soba niwa warau Fortuna

dōshite Fortune tasukete Fortuna

[Eng. translation by Neibaku]

"Deseo"... Tell me, Fortuna

In the corner of the room sways a Rosa
Lights illuminating her white skin

Whispering softly into my ear
I can't control myself in this sultry night

Unable to drink all of the Mojito, the ice melts away
Crimson red Grenadine, pouring it into the mouth
Kissing as a "Que sera sera"

"Deseo" closing up your lips
"Deseo" spilling out sweet sighs
"Deseo" melting together
Until we become the same colour

I explained our relationship
But, the feeling slowly grows

It's not right, I know as I drink
It's a side effect of this drug

Swelling red at a sensitive place
Losing sight of all reason

"Deseo" my sweating body
"Deseo" tangling long hair
"Deseo" the back of my neck shaking
"Deseo" engraving the proof

We both know our attractions
Now don't cry out (Te amo.)

"Deseo" break through the pleasure
"Deseo" a distorted face
"Deseo" that gasping voice
"Deseo" shouting your name

"Deseo" whispering words of love
"Deseo" talking is all a lie
"Deseo" a failing Morado y Rosa

Beside me is the laughing Fortuna

Why, Fortuna
Help me, Fortuna

0 コメント:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket