About Me

My photo
I'm an indifferent Lenfag & Oliverfag mistranslator :3 You can use any translations I've done w/o crediting me but not the ones done by other awesome people. This blog is a Vocaloid DB for myself and hopefully for you as well. I hardly read any comments both on my yt channel and blog, so plz don't expect me to reply.

2009/12/29

[Miku] Star Story

2009/12/29

lyrics & music: kz

[translyrics by SixEdeonX]

The pen in my left hand
Drew all of those words again
But our words don't always reach
The one they should reach

We shook our hands and
Promised to see it again
But our life doesn't always go
The way it should go

Do you ever think of us together?
tonight I miss you more than ever

When the ink starts to dry
I'll be there by your side
This letter in my head
Full of things left unsaid
In this new moon night
Delivered right on time
You'll read every word that
Was left unsaid

(Not even the skies can stop this letter from going
from reaching your arms, your hands, your lips
to tell you we were wrong,
but to tell you that I love you
cause I will always do)

When the letters start to dry
I'll be there by your side
The message in my head
Was left unsaid
(In) this new moon night
Delivered right on time
You'll read every word that
I left unsaid

(This letter is just for you
Just for you, sweetheart
I know that you'll receive it
And I know that you'll read it
So please, know that I love you
More than anything in the world
More than the skies, the hills
More than any star story anyone could tell you)

0 コメント:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket