About Me

My photo
I'm an indifferent Lenfag & Oliverfag mistranslator :3 You can use any translations I've done w/o crediting me but not the ones done by other awesome people. This blog is a Vocaloid DB for myself and hopefully for you as well. I hardly read any comments both on my yt channel and blog, so plz don't expect me to reply.

2010/06/29

How To Create Piapro Account

2010/06/29
1. Go to http://piapro.jp/

2. Click ユーザー登録





3. Click 同意して次へ登録



4. Enter your current mail address


















5. Check your mail box and click the link below 続いて本登録しますので、こちらのURLにアクセスしてください in 6 hours






6. From the top, user name, password *2 times, profile pic, yyyy, mm. That's all you should enter. Click 次へ進む. As to your profile pic, click サンプル画像から選ぶ unless it's really yours.



















































7. Click ユーザー登録の実行

1 コメント:

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for this tutorial! It was very helpful. =)

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket