About Me

My photo
I'm an indifferent Lenfag & Oliverfag mistranslator :3 You can use any translations I've done w/o crediting me but not the ones done by other awesome people. This blog is a Vocaloid DB for myself and hopefully for you as well. I hardly read any comments both on my yt channel and blog, so plz don't expect me to reply.

2010/09/03

[Trans][Kiyoteru][Gackpo][Kaito] Nice Mountain

2010/09/03



music: Romipi

[non singable translation by narumo]

Kiyoteru:
Everyone, look at the blackboard! Hey you, don’t talk! Don’t pass around that letter!
Listen to me!!
Enough already! (・ω・´) I don’t want to do this (TДT)No one looks at me orz
In that case, Ero Ero Beam--!
I take off the glasses, loosen up the necktie, raise just the corners of my mouth and grin
The eyes of the female students are glued to me

Gakupo:
Everyone, look at the blackboard! You don’t need to look at me! Solve the problem!
Is being too beautiful a sin?
Refreshing eyes, sleek hair, an striking face
The popularity factor is so high it’s troublesome
If my part my bangs on one side, wear a reddish-brown jersey and completely erase my pheromones,
Perhaps we will move forward with the lesson?

Kaito:
Everyone, look at me! Don’t forget to make like a cat’s paw* and cut rhythmically
Cover your little blunders with a smiling face (`・ω・´)☆Kira!
Being ready to run, my defense against the onion was perfect. Why was it penetrated?!
Was the thickness of my glass not enough?!
The moment I shed tears, a perplexing sound reverberated in the classroom, a perplexing light
Where are my glasses? (TдT)

Kiyoteru: Smells good, what is it?
Gakupo: It smells like mom’s cooking.
Kaito: No way! It’s a secret of the trade!!...AH!!
Kiyoteru: Suddenly, vegetables burst in front of my eyes.
Gakupo: Pushing our way through the smoke...
Kaito: To confirm right away the safety of the students.
Kiyoteru, Gakupo and Kaito: Is anyone hurt?

Gakupo: Again helping out with the cleaning?
Kaito: Today’s lunch is ice cream (`・ω・´)☆ Kira!
Kiyoteru, Gakupo and Students: EEEeehhhhh!! (´д`)
Luka: Really?!


0 コメント:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket