About Me

My photo
I'm an indifferent Lenfag & Oliverfag mistranslator :3 You can use any translations I've done w/o crediting me but not the ones done by other awesome people. This blog is a Vocaloid DB for myself and hopefully for you as well. I hardly read any comments both on my yt channel and blog, so plz don't expect me to reply.

2010/09/03

[Trans][Rin] Koi no Yuri Hime / Lily Princess of Love

2010/09/03



music: lis

[non singable translation by narumo]

Spring, summer, autumn, winter, I’m always thinking of you; first love sisters
Climbing up a secret ladder, I go to meet that cute you

Even if it turns my young girl aesthetics upside down, I want to hear your voice
Lips, a sigh, the color of cherry blossoms, I can’t resist any more

A red string nobody can see binds us
Connected to the tip of my little finger

The blue flowers that bloomed prettily remind me of your smile

* The Virgin Mary watches the two of us in a small bed
You let me eat your maiden cake

Surrounded by lilies in full bloom, you are now a princess just for me

* repeat

Softly clutching that last uniform...


0 コメント:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket