About Me

My photo
I'm an indifferent Lenfag & Oliverfag mistranslator :3 You can use any translations I've done w/o crediting me but not the ones done by other awesome people. This blog is a Vocaloid DB for myself and hopefully for you as well. I hardly read any comments both on my yt channel and blog, so plz don't expect me to reply.

2009/08/16

[MMD][Rin, Len] Fanmade MV for a vocaloid song "Gekokujō"

2009/08/16

下剋上
God, I desperately love Urahanabi's works. This is her MMD for a vocaloid song "Gekokujō". According to a dictionary it means "case of the tail wagging the dog". It's really disappointing that she hasn't finished it. She said she'd probably wouldn't complete it...that's a shame. Oh well, she has her own life and I can see her other new works soon I guess.

0 コメント:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket